POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : getting rid of "." during parsing : getting rid of "." during parsing Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:10:25 EDT (-0400)
  getting rid of "." during parsing
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 6 Oct 2003 07:18:53
Message: <3f814f9d$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm using POV-Ray under Linux and during the parsing I get a bunch of
dots printing all the time. For long parsing this is very annoying as it
takes resources (while running in emacs) and it floods my #debug
messages. I've looking in the command line switches and even in the
code, but I didn't find a way to get rid of these dots. Does anyone have
a clue about it ?

Thanks,

JC